Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I've Been Blasted Into Oblivion

To great distress, I can't game anymore. The reason for that is somewhat confidential: I can't have it floating around the internet. What I will say is that until mid-2012, my list of walkthroughs, guides and other stuff to do with games will mostly be empty.

I had recently bought The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion but because of that personal reason, I can't play it, giving me no insight on how to take advantage of that fantastic game.

This is basically because I like to use footage of games to create videos (using Xfire or other programs) thus making it much more interesting. I might throw in a walkthrough of a game i've played several times without that style, but I can't promise it will be as interesting.

I apologize for that, but until then, this is UltimateDarkman signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment