Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What to Do in Spare Time

Okay, so, I've already told you that I can't play video games.

So what do I do now?

To answer that, I'll ask you a question. Have you ever heard of the movie Black Gold? If not, it's an Arab-produced movie starring Antonio Banderas and produced by a friend's friend of mine.

That friend's friend is one of the producers of that movie, I believe. So he is instructing my friend (we'll call him Mr. A) how to direct movies properly because Mr. A is going to be a film director, and he asked me to assist direct.

In addition, I probably should mention that this movie is in fact going to be released, not something you watch at home. So, instead of gaming, I will be movie-making and writing. I'm thinking of doing YouTube videos about my books and some movie updates (if I get permission.)

This is UltimateDarkman signing off!




No comments:

Post a Comment